Welcome to OrgoByte Gaming Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
David Saltsider

Add ELS for Emergency Vehicles - David Saltsider

7 posts in this topic

Type of request: Game

If Game: Vehicle

Description of request: Add the ELS system to allow the switching of just lights on emergency vehicles to be allowed to run Code 2 and also to be able to switch siren tones without the need to hold buttons down

If applicable, link to public releasehttp://www.moddb.com/mods/els-for-gta-v-multiplayer-fivemfivereborn

If from non-public release, here's screenshot to written permission: N/A

How would this mechanic be implemented? add the script provided? I dont know anything about GTA mods/scripts

Would you be able to assist in its implementation? See above ^

Has this ever been done before in GTA? Yes

Please post prior version link, if applicable:

I understand that OrgoByte does not steal content and the information above does not pertain to stealing another author's content: David Saltsider

Although it may no longer be the case, I do remember ELS requiring a Client-Side file, which would put a lot of people off. We also can run code-2s, just press "G" to cycle sound on/off.

Don't get me wrong, I love ELS and its effects but, IDK, there seems like more pressing issues with the server.

Merely a suggestion/request. Whenever the dev team decides its something they can work on great. Until then, it can sit here.

Someone posted a ELS fivem addon at some point. not sure how well it works but we might try it out in the next few weeks. Ben is off for school right now so probably wont be for a few weeks.